Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Beautiful Day


Richard+Cheryl [Same Day Edit] from spotstudios

First of all, I would like to apologize for the lack of new postings in a couple of weeks on my part. It has been a couple crazy weeks as my summer has been filled with endless number of Weddings.

If you remember, I am part of the Bridal Party for my  BFF, Chery's wedding, (and we threw a beautiful bridal shower). Cheryl and her wonderful husband, Richard have finally tied the knots over the past weekend.

I was so emotional during the entire weekend, I think I shed happy tears in 10 different occasions! What can I say I am just over the top happy for the newlyweds! Both bride and groom looked amazing! The groomsmen were such great sports during the entire day, including during the traditional Chinese doors games (if you don’t know what door games are, then click here)

Needless to say it was the most beautiful and most perfect wedding I have ever attended.

Congratulations again, Richard & Cheryl. It was such an honour to be part of your amazing day.  You both deserve all the happiness in the world.

Lastly, make sure to check out the amazing Same day edit video of the Wedding from Spotstudios. They have captured the entire day perfectly!


Kate for F3

P.S. Katie and I will be working on some GREAT new posts in coming weeks! Make sure to check back SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment