Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Candyland

O my - I cannot believe it is July already.  So have you figure what is your summer jam yet?

I hate to admit it, but secretly I cannot get Katy Perry's California Gurls out of my head.  The song is just so campy, which makes it awesome! 

The first time I watch the video for the song, I am just mesmerized with the whole candy-land set up.  Who wouldn't want to live in a land of Cupcakes, Lollipops & Cotton Candy?  To make it even better, Snoop Dogg worn a cupcake suit!!! OMG!

With Katy Perry & Snoop Dogg as my inspirations,  here are some Candyland sugar cookies.  

P.S. does anyone else find the whole whipped cream thing a bit... disturbing? 



Kate for F3


3 comments:

  1. They look sooooooo good!

    http://behindthelashes.com
    *giveaway this week*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look scrumptious and I love the colors!

    Check out this dance-worthy remix of California Gurls by Ken Grant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U2aOBhYtyw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them Kate!!

    ReplyDelete